I don’t know about you but I feel like day 13 offers a question I ask myself way too often, haha!
‘What is in my fridge?’
My fridge is an adorable little white box that makes it up to just below my shoulder. It works very hard keeping my stuff and my housemates food cold and fresh. We try to treat it well and not pack it too full or leave it dirty. However, sometimes I think it grabs certain items and takes them to the back so that you forget about them and then while searching for something else 2 weeks later, you find the lost item and it appears to have grown friends or is rock solid.
At the moment my fridge pees itself every so often. But its okay! We clean up after it and make sure it is well taken care of.
My fridge holds all sort of fun stuff:
- My pre-prepared packed lunches for work! This week I am having for starters: carrot and hummus (like always). For my vegetarian main: Sweet potato, onion, kale, red pepper and cream cheese frittata with a salad, AND for my meat main: Baked chicken, new potatoes, mangetout, and plantain.
- My beloved coconut milk for my breakfast shake
- Homemade rolls to have with soup for dinner
- A box of pea and asparagus soup.
- some cheese
- and half an avocado
- half a bag of kale
- 3/4 of a butternut squash
I am afraid it is not terribly full or much fun, but that all changes on Thursday or Friday when I go to the supermarket and stock up on the good stuff for the weekend and the following week!
What do you like to see when you look in your fridge?