It is DAY 11 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge. This blog post has proven to be the hardest post to prepare so far. I mean, how could you ask someone like me to narrow it down to 10 favourite dishes?!?!? Anyway here goes.
In no particular order, here are my 10 favourite meals:
- Eggs Benedict
- Salt fish n’ Bake/ Bajan Breakfast from Atlantis Hotel, Barbados (Classic Bajan Breakfast)
- Grilled Vegetarian Breakfast from Soulful Bistro & Coffee House, Dublin
- Homemade Lasagna
- Mummy’s Sunday Lunches
- Grilled Mahi Mahi from Pat’s on Fish Fryday in Oistins, Barbados
- Seafood Squid Ink Risotto from Zian, Barcelona
- Special Burger from Honest Burger, Brixton (a beef burger with smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, Honest guacamole and Harissa mayonnaise)
- Rice n’ beans with Black Pepper and Nutmeg Chicken, plantain and coleslaw (winning combination)
- Doughnuts (I do not have much of a sweet tooth any more, but doughnuts are the one thing sweet I will always feel for.)
So there they are!
What would your 10 favourites be??